Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hello!

Hi everyone, my name is Anna Sito and this is my first year at American University. I am originally from Washington State (which is on the West Coast of the U.S.). I plan to double major in International Relations and Business. In my free time I like spending time with my friends, listening to music, going to the gym and reading (although it seems like I do not have too much time for that during the school year).

I like the topics everyone has mentioned so far and in addition I was hoping we could discuss the issue of human rights and whether there should be documents like the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and what the UN's role should be to protect human rights.

I hope everyone is well and I look forward to talking again soon!

~Anna

No comments: